Thursday, January 17, 2008

What's going on...

Okay, so the last couple of days have been pretty rough. I am so stinking moody, I feel like I'm always yelling at my husband. I think the thing that I am so upset about is that he is leaving so soon. I love him so much and I dunno what to do without him. In other news, we are moving back on post, I went in to the office to see what the heck was going on because we still hadn't heard anything (on Tuesday, Jan. 14) and they said they were waiting on us to tell them we sold our house, well shoot, we did that 2 times already. But anyway so they had two houses available for us, one in Hammond Heights... yuck.... And one in Gardner Hills, which isn't great either, not nearly as nice as Heather and Jason's, at least from the outside. But hey it'll work for now, we can start saving money soon. It was a HUGE pain in the butt to get everything situated, and I felt like it was all on me. Lately I've gotten really tired of being a stinking Army wife. It just stinks that our husbands are on call 24/7. Garrett has been REALLY late allllll week. I guess I have just felt so alone, and he says he'll be home early and he still gets home late. I just see how it's going to be to not be able to get ahold of him whenever I want, or see him when I want, or anything. Grr. I also see what it's like to hear Mommy Mommy Mommy ALLLLLL day. I love that little angel, but there comes a time when you wanna talk to someone over the age of two. :o) Anyway the good news is that we get our keys January 23rd at 2:00 p.m. And they are coming to pack and move all of our stuff for us, for free.... YAY. That brightened my week. But I'm feeling sick again, so I'm going to go lay down just thought I'd catch up. Oh, and I start school on Tuesday the 22nd, I'm taking 20 hours... that should be fun. Especially with moving... Garrett leaving.... and I am feeling sick... Dang it. Pray for me.

1 comment:

Heather Brown said...

Hey girl. I know being an Army wife sux sometimes, but I think we are the strongest of the wives. People always say to me I don't see how you do it without your husband for that long and all I can say is you can't help who you fall in Love with! And 15 months is nothing compared to forever!! Im always here for ya. And if you ever need a break from the ANGEL!! You can drop her off! Im glad you guys are moving so close... It will be super nice once the guys deploy! By the way I LOVE the quote at the top of your page. I might steel it!!!